Small Business Services
Let's face it, owning your own business is a challenge! Taxes can be complicated and can take away valuable time you need to run your business. Maybe it's time to seek the help of a tax professional.
AVL Tax Professionals is here to help!
Please Note: For Tax Year 2018, we are no longer able to assist new clients with Corporation or Partnership Tax Returns.
We still have plenty of room for business clients classified as a sole proprietor filing Schedule C on their personal tax return.
Have you been asking questions like:
- How Do I Pay Myself A Salary?
- What Forms Do I Need To File & When Are My Taxes Due?
- What Is An LLC, Should I Form One?
- Does My Business Pay Taxes Or Do I Pay Them?
- How Do I Keep Track Of My Income & Expenses?
- Are The People Helping Me In My Business Employees Or Sub-Contractors?
- Do I need To Pay North Carolina Sales Tax?
Whether you’re an experienced business owner or just starting a business, we understand your tax and accounting needs and are here to help!
Services for New or Expereinced Business Owners:
- We offer Small Business Consultation including business start up advice.
- We'll help you understand who is an employee and who is a freelance contractor in your business