2022 Tax Preparation Fee Schedule
We’re happy to provide our average fee structure. Please understand that each taxpayer’s tax situation is as unique as they are. Because of this fact, we can only list average pricing here. Individual quotes are available upon request.
Our minimum tax preparation for individual returns is $450
STANDARD starting at $450
Our Standard Rate includes your Federal Tax Return and NC State Tax Return and can include the following:
- Income: W-2’s & 1099’s (retirement), Social Security, Interest & Dividends, Unemployment Compensation, Schedule D (minimal Capital Gains)
- Deductions: Schedule A Itemized Deductions, Educator Deduction, IRA deduction, Student Loan Deduction.
- Credits: Child Tax Credit, Earned Income Tax Credit, Education Credit, Energy Credits
- Other Misc: Market Place Health Insurance Reconciliation, Economic Stimulus Payment Reconciliation, Estimated Tax Payments.
MODERATE starting at $650
Our Moderate Rate includes all items as the Standard rate and can include the following:
- Schedule C Profit & Loss from Business, Schedule E Rental Property, K-1 from S-Corporation, Partnership, Estate or Trust,
PREMIUM Starting at $750
Our Premium Rate includes all items as the Standard & Moderate and can include the following:
- Multiple Schedule C’s, Multiple Rental Properties, Multiple Investment 1099-B, K-1’s from investments, sale of capital assets, foreign income, virtual currency.
ADDITIONAL STATE TAX RETURNS starting at $50
TAX PLANNING AVAILABLE starting at $150
As an added benefit, we are here year-round to answer simple tax questions and assist you with any correspondence you may receive from federal or state agencies.